Aside from our regular absorption services and government advocacy we assist with:
- Equip soldiers with the necessary equipment, materials, and clothing.
- Serve as a liaison with customs to facilitate the entry of deliveries into Israel for soldiers and displaced families.
- Match Olim (immigrants) with top therapists to provide them with free online mental health support.
- Assist in sensitive situations involving lone soldiers and children of Olim serving in the army.
- Recruit medical personnel from around the world to volunteer in Israeli hospitals.
- Recruit non-medical volunteers from around the world to assist in Israeli hospitals and engage in farming in Israel, as well as recruiting critical non-medical support staff to volunteer at hospitals.